This is the perfect place to learn character rigging in Blender.
- Learn Rigging Terms and Tools
- Learn the Basics of Weight Painting
- Create a Character Rig
These skills are necessary for anyone looking to pursue a 3D career. This class will cover skills traditionally used in animation, motion design, and video game design.
You’ll learn rigging tools, weight painting, and tricks to speed up your workflow. Feel free to follow along with the class example or make your own!
You will be rigging a 3D character model in Blender 3D.
We will be rigging a character together. Building an armature, attaching it to our character, and adding easy to use controls. While creating our rig we will be covering Blender’s rigging tools and workflow. This class is intended to help beginners to rig their characters for animation.
This class will walk you through the following:
- Building Armatures
- Weight Painting
- Preparing Characters for Animation
Royalty Free License
All products are Royalty Free unless otherwise specified.
- The products may be used for personal, educational, or commercial use as long as it does not violate the following:
- You may not resell or redistribute the purchased products without explicit permission from the original author SouthernShotty. This includes distributing project files with shaders and materials included.
- You can not use the purchased products (including characters) in a logo, watermark, or trademark. Shaders, model asset packs, particles, material, and texture products are exempt from this rule.
- Contact SouthernShotty@gmail.com with any questions.
Course Lessons and Project Files